Thursday, December 13, 2018

My intentions to simplify my life...


       Spend more time with people who truly matter.  Invest my time in   people   who support me and who I am; support them in growing our relationships and loving them for who they are.

     Spend money on things that truly matter.  To me it is travel,   learning/expanding my mind, giving to others in need.

 Spend more time giving away stuff and less time getting stuff.

  Spend more time outdoors and less time indoors.

  Spend more time walking and less time driving.

  Spend time working on a flexible schedule and less time  overworking on a rigid schedule. Work to live and not live to work.

  Spend more time in solitude to fill my cup so that I have more for others.

  Spend more time loving myself for who I am and less time  criticizing  who I  was.

  Spend more time giving thanks and less time wanting more.

  Spend more time being mindful of the present and spend less time living in the past.